Collect personal information
- Examples of personal information collected: version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which websites or products you are viewing, search terms and how you interact with the website.
- Purpose of the collection: Load the site exactly for you and carry out analyzes of the site usage to optimize our site
- Collection source: Automatically collected when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels [ADD OR SUBJECT OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED] .
- Business Disclosure: Share with Our Processor Shopify [ADDING OTHER SELLERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION] .
- Examples of personal information collected: name, billing address , shipping address , payment information (including credit card numbers [SIMPLY INSERT OTHER PAYMENT TYPES] ), email address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: To provide you with products or services to perform our contract, process your payment information, organize the shipping and provision of invoices and / or order confirmations, communicate with you, check our orders for potential risks or fraud; and if they match the preferences you have shared with us, provide information or advertising about our products or services.
- Collection source: collected by you.
- Business Disclosure: Share With Our Processor Shopify [ADD OTHER SELLERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION. E.G. SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATES, SHIPPING AND COMPLIANCE APPS] .
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Data Collected: [CHANGES TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR ADDITIONAL ADDITIONAL INFORMATION]
- Purpose of the collection: customer service.
- Collection source: collected by you.
- Business Disclosure: [ADD EACH SELLER USED FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE]
[INSERT OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA / LISTS]
[INSERT THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]
The website is not intended for persons under [INSERT AGE] . We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Disclosure of personal information
We share your personal data with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to run our online shop. You can find more information about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION WHEN USING REMARK OR ADVERTISING]
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe will be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. Further information on the use of your personal data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. You can also deactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout .
- [INSERT IF YOU USE A THIRD PARTY MARKETING APP THAT COLLECTS INFORMATION ABOUT BUYER'S ACTIVITY ON YOUR WEBSITE] We share information about your use of the site, your purchases, and your interactions with our ads on other sites with our advertising partners. We collect and share some of this information directly with our advertising partners and in some cases using cookies or similar technologies (which you may consent to depending on your location).
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information on targeted advertising, see the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") training page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICH THE SERVICES ARE USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDED:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads ]
You can also deactivate some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Use personal information
We use your personal data to offer you our services. These include: listing products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services and offers.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF your store is or if you have customers in Europe]
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we process your personal data if you are based in the European Economic Area ("EEA") on the following legal bases:
[INCLUDE EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES TO YOUR COMPANY]
- Your permission;
- The performance of the contract between you and the website;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests that do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the website, we will keep your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information on your right to delete, see the "Your Rights" section below.
If you are based in the EEA, you have the right to object to processing, which is based solely on automated decisions (including profiling), if those decisions have legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affect you.
We [NOT / NOT] carry out fully automated decision-making that has legal or otherwise significant effects on the use of customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that does not have any legal or otherwise significant impact on you.
Services that contain elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylated IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
[DO NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION ONLY IF YOU SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW]
Selling personal information
Our website sells personal information within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS TO DE-SALE;
- WHETHER YOUR COMPANY SELLS INFORMATION TO MINORS (UNDER 16) AND WHETHER YOU WILL OBTAIN VERIFICATION APPROVAL;
- If you are providing a financial incentive not to sell information, provide information about what that incentive is.]
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS IN OROPE OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
If you are based in the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information below [OR include alternative instructions for sending access, deletion, correction, and sustainability requests].
Your personal data will first be processed in Ireland and then transferred for storage and further processing outside of Europe, including Canada and the USA. For more information on how data transfers comply with GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/de/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR .
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY LAW]
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (also known as a "right to know"), to port it to a new service, and to request that your personal information be updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information below .
If you would like to appoint an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your surfing experience by enabling the website to remember your actions and settings (e.g. registration and selection of the region). This means that you don't have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or scroll from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how users use the website, e.g. B. whether they are being visited for the first time or whether they are visiting frequently.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our website and to provide our services.
COOKIES THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE LOADING
|_from||Used in conjunction with access to the administrator.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in conjunction with navigating a storefront.|
|dare||Used in conjunction with the shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in conjunction with the cash register.|
|cart_ts||Used in conjunction with the cash register.|
|checkout_token||Used in conjunction with the cash register.|
|secret||Used in conjunction with the cash register.|
|Secure_Customer_Sig||Used in connection with customer registration.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer registration.|
|_shopify_u||Used to make it easier to update customer account information.|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify Analytics in terms of marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify Analytics in terms of marketing and referrals.|
[INSERT OTHER COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT YOU USE]
How long a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or a "session cookie". Session cookies last until you stop surfing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are permanent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they were downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may have a negative impact on your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser controls. You can often find these in the "Tools" or "Settings" menu of your browser. For more information on changing your browser settings or on how to block, manage or filter cookies, please refer to the help file of your browser or visit websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org .
Also, note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. Please follow the instructions in the “Conduct Advertising” section above to exercise your rights or opt out from certain uses of your information by these parties.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that if we see such a signal from your browser, we will not change our data collection and use practices, as there is no common industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email address] or by email at the details below:
815, No. 535 Gaolin Road, Siming District, Xiamen City Xiamen, 361000 Fujian, China
Last update: [DATE]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to submit your complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority here : [ADD CONTACT INFORMATION OR WEBSITE TO RECEIVE THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION. For example: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ ]